China Sourcing Services
CPG provides the following services to importers who demand superior performance from their China sourcing operations.
Advice: You have a good system in place but you want to optimize it. You seek a second opinion, expert advice on what can be done, on what should be done.
To provide the necessary advice, we closely interface with our clients who share with us their knowledge, their concerns, their strategic sourcing goals, their aspirations and their challenges. We channel this data through a proprietary interactive template to identify opportunities and resolve conflicts. We offer two services to deliver this kind of advice:
- The Executive Briefing #1 - 1.5hrs ($1,000.00): This carefully prepared sourcing structure review is interactive and designed for executives who feel that good is simply not good enough, for companies who seek a higher level of excellence from their China sourcing operations. The briefing takes into account the company’s needs and aspirations and then proceeds to identify strengths, mitigate weaknesses and optimize opportunity. Each company's unique Ultimate China Sourcing Solution emerges from this process.
- The Executive Briefing #2 - 2hrs ($2,000.00): This executive briefing provides all the benefits of the Executive Briefing #1 with additional participation, advisory input and specific recommendations from a senior advisor, usually the president of the company, Mr. Michael De Clercq.
Performance: It is our middle name and what our clients care most about. Improving sourcing performance means making small and big changes finely tuned to each client's needs.
Hands-on: You don’t have a professional sourcing team in place but you need one. Our team is as big or as small as you need it, but it is always professional and reliable, and our fees are affordable and transparent.
- The Inside Team is, in effect, your team within our team. It taps into our sourcing operations, our established procedures and systems in a modular fashion, delivering to each client what they specifically need when they need it, while at the same time providing individual, personalized attention focused on each client’s unique requirements.
- The Monthly Pulse is a management system that delivers accountability and control to our clients with a simple and efficient monthly interface. This enables our clients to accurately control their China buying programs while leaving to us the burden of managing day-to-day issues on their behalf.
We manage the system, our clients manage us.
We offer 3 packages calibrated to suit specific needs, they are:
- The Explorer Package - $3,300 per month: A short-term package with a team unit of 3 hours per day, 66 hours per month. This package is designed to explore China’s potential as a source or evaluate areas for improvements.
- The Professional Package - $3,900 per month: A team unit of 4 hours per day, 88 hours per month. Good to handle a small to moderate sourcing program
- The Business Package - $6,500 per month: A team unit of 8 hours per day, 166 hours per month. This is the most economical, scalable package for medium to large programs.
Call us to find out more about these packages and how they make your sourcing program more efficient, more responsive and more cost-effective.
Knowledge: We have 38 years of experience at your service and a Proven Process to take sourcing operations to the next level.
China Sourcing Management Survey - ($100): Many of our clients like to periodically check how their China sourcing management rates. This tool was developed for them. With this, one can obtain measurable results quickly (it takes less than 15 minutes) and anonymously. Doing the survey provides upper management with an overview of the current level of all aspects of their China Sourcing Management and doing this periodically can track improvements and progress over time.
We have written Procedures for every step of the sourcing operations. This know-how is most valuable for those who are not satisfied with “good enough.” Call us to find out more.